In complementary of efforts with Tioman Berjaya Resort, we are teaming up with local sponsors to hold the first of its kind event. Tioman Island is a place well-visited by Singapore Divers. Being an island state with limited resources, we have to rely on external resources. Every weekend, Tioman Island sees an influx of leisure divers and student divers from Singapore to her waters.
We have taken away from Mother Nature much more than what we have given back.
And in conjunction with this effort, all participants will have FOC equipment rental, sponsored by Scuba Labs.
We will follow the typical itinerary for Tioman.
Check out the event details below:
1. What would you expect?
Friday (Day 1)
- Meet at designated meeting place (usually evening)
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach (3 - 4 hour land transfer)
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
Saturday (Day 2)
- Depart for Tioman via ferry (3 - 4 hour sea transfer)
- Arrive at Tioman
- Check-in Tioman Berjaya Resort
- Breakfast & briefing
- Up to 3 guided clean-up dives, lunch onboard
- Up to 1 guided night boat dive
- Themed Buffet Dinner
Sunday (Day 3)
- Up to 1 Clean Up dive
- Lunch, log dives & debrief
- Check out. Depart for Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore
2. How much is it?
SGD499/Pax based on Quad Sharing
3. What does it include?
|2-way land transfer between Singapore and Mersing Jetty||Marine Park Fees of RM50 per pax|
|2-way sea transfer between Mersing Jetty and Tioman Berjaya Resort||Tips for the boatmen|
|2N full board accommodation at Tioman Berjaya Resort
- 2 Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Buffet Lunch & 1 Packed Lunch
- 1 Theme Dinner with Free Flow Beer
|Up to 4 Clean Up dives & 1 night dive (Guided)|
|Dive Equipment Rental
(BCD, Reg, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask)
|Welcome Gift Pack from Berjaya Resort|
|Weights, tanks and cleaning equipment|
How does Tioman Berjaya look like?